SAVE YOUR MONEY ON PDotW

Although Greg Paul's Predatory Dinosaurs of the World is out of print, I would
hope most of you would have tthe common sense NOT to go through internet book
finding services and pay upwards of $70 for this book.

I have, without fail, seen Predatory Dinosaurs of the World in used book
stores for about 8 or 10 dollars.  At one time, there were 5 copies for sale
in the Seattle area at various used book stores and I could have bought them
all for about $40...

So what I am getting at: try to find a copy at a used book store if you can
before spending all the money to look for it through a book finding service.
I got my hard cover copy of PDW for $10 which replaced my badly worn 6 year
old paperback which was purchased for $14 :-)

IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE IN THE SEATTLE AREA (IF NOT, IGNORE THIS), they always
seem to show up at Twice Sold Tales on Broadway (not so often in the U Dist
one) and that bookstore on the first floor of the Broadway Market.

Peter Buchholz
Tetanurae@aol.com