Denizens of the Cretaceous Sea

  Mike Everhart has been kind enough to feature some of my restorations of
seaway animals at his fine website, Oceans of Kansas Paleontology:
    < http://www2.southwind.net/~mjever > .
  There are some older paintings you may have seen at SVP and some new ones
hot off the easel. Mike will be adding more in the near future. There's a lot
of information at the site and it's updated often. Hope you enjoy my paintings
of things biting other things. Dan Varner.