Re: Cold-climate plesiosaurs(was Re: Survival)

---Ronald Orenstein <ornstn@inforamp.net> wrote:

> Well, so much for that objection to Nessie!  Very interesting -
though I still
> think Loch Ness probably has nothing in it bigger than salmon and
> monster-hunters!

Nessie, Champ and other paranormal-plesiosaurs are believed by some
thinking humans to be logs picked up and carried around by powerful
submarine waves in an "erratic" manner closely approximating the
movements of a living animal.  Check out a recent edition of Discover
Magazine (sorry, recycled it) for more details.

That having been said, I'm still having trouble getting those damned
trilobites out of my septic tank.

==
Larry

"Atheism -- a non-prophet organization"