Re: CNN Report on Dino Ftprints.

Not a commercial for CNN but I like their custom news;  my only objection
is some of their demographic questions, but then one can always invent
stuff right?  if one has a problem about that.  It is somewhat less
cumbersome than going through all their webpages.  Jane

 Jane P. Davidson PhD
University of Nevada Reno
fax 702-784-6655
http://home.aol.com/Jdhexen
my site is mirrored at
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/1536

On your gravestone they put the date you are born and the date your die.
In between they put a dash.  That dash is your life.  Art Bell