A New Venue for Cryptozoological discussion was ...Re: cryptozoology?

While the discussions of cryptozoology are, in fact, quite interesting,
there are other places/lists that are, perhaps, more appropriate than
the dinosaur list. Regardless of keeping an open mind, the direct
connection between "lake animals" and classic dinosaurs is tentative at
best and would really only be useful if such an animal actually
appeared.

As I recall Garrison Hilliard (sp?) is involved in/runs such a list, and
perhaps he will supply the subscription information.

In addition, The Fortean Times (a swell magazine) has a website at
www.forteantimes.com, and, as I recall, information on their own list.
There are also newsgroups devoted to this subject.

I guess until we all see it with out own eyes, it all remains in the
realm of speculation which, unlike the constant re-examination and
expansion of the fossil record, has precious little data other than our
imaginations and emotions.

ES

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor
ichat PAGER - dinogazette

Dinosaur Central
http://www.dinosaur.org
Britannica Internet Guide, Yahoo Editor's Choice, Member of The Paleo
Ring

Teefr - An extraordinary tale of adventure by Edward Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html

10024-0502