End

    1) I never intended those questions to lead into discussion on
cryptozoology.
    2) There are other venues for that (cryptozoology)
    3) My last response was intended as a summation, only a defense if you
will
    4) Views expressed in the questions, were not necessarily my own, nor
were they intended to say that these animals do or do not exist. Theoretical
questions, only!
    5) This group has dealt with varied subjects, and it was felt that it
could deal with a "theoretical" couple as well, without sarcasm!

Regards,
Craig Heinselman