(no subject)

If someone wanted to craft an accurate reproduction of the skeleton of A.
lithographica, what publication(s) would be the most helpful?  I have the
basic reference material (PDW, encyclopedias, Dinosauria, etc.,) but can
anyone point me to an illustrated bone by bone description?  I also have casts
of a few of the actual specimens to work from, but I need to see the
interpretive works.

Thanks.  I'll gladly pay reproduction costs.  Please respond off list to
PTJN@aol.com.