Statement

List,

        I said it before, the questions were NOT intended to stir up
controversies or debate over the legitimacy's of cryptozoology! They were,
and are still, only theoretical questions to get input, that is ALL! This
list is knowledgeable about "dinosaurs" and prehistoric life, and it was
felt this would be a good place (with authorities) to post it, NOTHING more!
I agree other lists are more suited to cryptozoology, this list is suited
for those interested in dinosaurs.

Regards,

Craig Heinselman