Re: Dinosaur news URL

At 12:32 PM 04/08/98 -0700, you wrote:
>"Prehistorics Illustrated" is a web site that has some (low resolution)
>images, some links, and a nice long list of "dinosaur news" article titles
>that you can click on.  Unfortunately, the article type is yellow, so any
>printouts will be practically illegible,........

You can solve this problem in Netscape 4.0 by going to File, clicking on "Page
Setup", and clicking the box that says "Black Text".  Make sure the box that
says "Print Backgrounds" is NOT checked.  The articles will then print out
very
nicely as black text on white (or whatever colour paper you are using), with
any graphics in colour if you have a colour printer.  I don't know if Internet
Explorer has a similar feature, but it wouldn't surprise me.
1825 Shady Creek Court