Printing that yellow (was: Re: Dinosaur news URL)

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralph Miller III <gbabcock@best.com>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Date: dinsdag 4 augustus 1998 21:40
Subject: Dinosaur news URL

>[...] Unfortunately, the article type is yellow, so any
>printouts will be practically illegible, but the list is up-to-the-minute
>dino news, so I'll try not to whine too much. [...]
>(Yellow...whimper...)

Just a quick reply that might be of use to everyone here. If you set the
colors to white background, black text and turn options like "ignore
document color settings, use my own" and/or "ignore background colors/image"
on in your browser and then print the document, you often do not have any
problems whatsoever. After that you can just toggle those options back again
to view pages in their own colors. And if you ever need to print such a page
again, simply toggle the options before printing (and back again
afterwards). Just a hint...

Greetings,
Jarno Peschier

Compass Interactive / NedStat