Re: BCF ANDPDW

Tracy Ford wrote (quoting Tom Hopp):
>>Who said the cursorial ancestor was large?  YOU DID.
>No he doesn't.
>>you imply that no theropods existed which were smaller than six feet.
>No he dosen't.
>>Doesn't your statement assume the non-existence of tiny theropods in the
>>Triassic/Jurassic that could have evolved into birds?
>NO, NO, NO!!! READ WHAT HES SAYS...
        Ok, lemme try to clarify here for Tom. The ideas Tom attributes to
George are not elements of George's "BCF" theory. They are, rather,
objections to the current theory of avian evolution which have been raised
by George. George does (as I recall) say these things, but they are not part
of his paradigm.

> Somebody once said that, due to the patchy nature of the fossil record, it is
>virtually impossible to prove that something DIDN'T EXIST.
>Could have been me. I'm not sure, but I know I've said something like that.
        In that case, see Darren Naish's post on Cryptozoology from yesterday.

        :)
        Wagner
                    "...To fight legends." - Kosh Naranek