Re: Bird origins

 Mr. Orenstein:

    Despite my e-mail address, I am not a strict Creationist (or a
strict Evolutionist for that matter). In fact, I dislike it when
Creationists whine on and on about how they believe evolutionis
non-existant, a good deal. However, because I am Christian, I do not
belive that everything happened purely by chance, either. What I belive
in is a kind of, Theistic Evolution, but that's besides the point.

Caleb Lewis
Come to my domain @ www.calebsdomain.home.ml.org !!!