Re: Definitions..

C. Laibly wrote:

<I have a few questions pertaining to some of the messages. If some of
you could take a moment to answer them, I would be most grateful.

  1. Definition of IMHO>

  In My Humble Opinion.  A few months ago, Larry Dunn made a post with
a whole list of definitions of these anagrams.

< 2. Definition of parsimonious>

  That which most agrees with something else. In three sets of data,
if the answers to two agree more to each other than the third, then
those two can be considered parsimonious on their agreements.

< 3. Confirmation-Maastrichtian is the latter part of
     the Cretaceous, directly before the extinction?>

  Yes.

==
Jaime A. Headden

Qilong, the website, at: