Re: Definitions... and some other odds and ends

Mickey Rowe wrote:

<http://www.dinosauria.com/jdp/misc/parsimony.htm>

[...]

<I do strongly advise anyone who wants to know what "parsimony" means
to check out that site or some other source.  The definition Jaime
Headden gave for "parsimonious" was just plain wrong.>

  I am utterly ashamed of my errer, that I had not gotten the clear
definition to anyone, or even to myself, and that I then passed on the
misunderstanding.

  Not just a big "Ooops". Another big appology, to everyone,
especially to C. Laibly.

  Jaime