CAT PHYLOGENY

Anybody have a refs for papers on cat phylogeny and indentification?
I'm terrible with cats (small and big ones) and I must say that I'm not
proud of that.  Thanks for your help.

BATS

Ahhh, back into familiar territory...

I have a copy of Hermanson and Altenbach's (1983) paper on _Antrozous
pallidus_ shoulder function (really just a paper on flight muscles).  In
it they reported a strange condition of the M. spinodeltoideus; it is
inactive during humeral adduction (in marked contrast to other bats and
other mammals).  They did not know whether to consider this derived or
just a characteristic of slow flight.  Has any more work been published
on this?

Thanks in advance,

Matt Troutman