Scubasaurus update

So...
   thus far we've come up with a number of possibilities a large
predatory dinosaur pack could do, should they kill an apatosaur in the
water.  Here they are:
1) eat+ swim at the same time
3) somehow balance on the body of the dead dino and eat it, then swim
back with full bellies
4) tow the body back to shore and feast upon it there
5) ride the body "surfer" style back to shore (while eating)
   Frankly, I don't see any of these happening, do you?  I've already
cast my doubt upon my ideas (the first three).  The fourth suggestion
could work if there was a HUGE pack of predators pulling the body.  I
don't think the fifth idea would work either because I don't think a
pack of large Allosaurus (for example) could fit on the back of an
apatosaur.  And we all know that it must take more than one Allosaurus
to take out a 90+ ton animal.
   The way I see it; sure, I'd be willing to bet even big theropods
would dash into the water after prey.  But not after anything much
bigger than them since it probably wouldn't be worth the trouble.  Maybe
the hungry carnivores would just walk the shoreline, waiting for their
meal to come swimming back to them.  Heavy sauropods can't tread water
forever, you know!

- Jordan Mallon