creating skeletal drawings

I'm really hoping (and underway) to open my own shrine to dinosaurs on
"the net" soon.  I don't have any trouble drawing dinosaurs because I've
been doing that for, say, 13 years now (I'm 16).  What I do need help
with is creating my own skeletal drawings.  I think it's great to see
that there are more and more web-pages on the internet which do offer
these drawings.  I'd like to run one of those pages myself.  So, does
anyone have any tips of hints as to how to create original skeletal
drawings?  Any tricks of the trade?  I've tried making a few already but
they kinda suck, in my humble opinion.  Thanks to all.

- Jordan Mallon