re: Fingers crossed

On Tue, 11 Aug 1998 09:12:53 PDT Jessica Wagar sent: re: Fingers crossed

>maybe it's some sort of prehistoric good luck sign...the dinosaurs
>crossed their fingers as they died in hopes of becomming fossils!
>er....well maybe not. It's interesting.

"May you become a fossil!" Hm, almost sounds like that old Chinese curse:
"May you live in interesting times!"

Bye-bye,

Bruce T.
btownley@sirius.com
"I think anyone would rather see large-scale rather than small-scale
destruction."

-Inoshiro Honda, director of the original Godzilla film