RE: Totally OT natural selection question

You have very probably upset the balance of nature completely and the
earth will never recover from it. I look through my crystal ($2355.97, tax
included, from the New Age Crystal Emporium and Insane Asylum) and
foresee devastation to the earth and all its inhabitants.  Death and
destruction... ooooh it's too horrible to talk about.  Ebola, nuclear war,
Republicans everywhere,  panic, big bolides - as big as Texas, sir - split
comets, and.... oh noooo!!!.. the worst of all... Grand Funk Railroad is
getting back together for a reunion tour!  That does it. Suicide for me!

Wiwaxia

PS - No, you didn't do anything wrong - it's just the butterfly effect in my
head -