Re: creating skeletal drawings

I wrote:

<<The best single bone restorations I see out there are done by
Currie, especially those published in the _Canadian Journal of Earth
Sciences_ ...>>

and Brian wrote:

<While the bone restorations Jaime refers to do appear in articles
written by Phil Currie, they are not "done" by Currie. Donna Sloan, an
extremely talented illustrator, does the bone restorations, and needs
to be properly credited for her work.>

  Indeed she does, and I need to add her name to Qilong's credits,
because much of my restorations of the caenagnathids stem from her
careful, detailed, meticulous work.

==
Jaime A. Headden

Qilong, the website, at: