Re: CNN on Bolivian dino eggs

On Thu, 13 Aug 1998, Betty Cunningham wrote:
> http://www.cnn.com/TECH/science/9808/13/dinosaur.eggs.reut/

This article also perpetuates the animal lengths as being over 1000 feet.

Someone else reports that this was supposed to be a typo (I just
deleted it, so I can't quote who wrote that), but the text of the
CNN article would argue against that:

  Some of the tracks indicate beasts measuring up to 1,100 feet (350
  meters) long, the longest yet known, he (Christian Mayer) said.

I still say this is Godzilla's ancestor.

rich