Re: Cope and Marsh TV special

---Sherry Michael <MICHAELS@preit.com> wrote:

> I don't mean to steal the thunder of wonderful "Dino TV week"...

See my thunder . . . witness my majesty . . .

> >Well, the Cope and Marsh story has made it to television! On
Monday, >August 17 (EST), at 8:00 p.m., the History Channel will be
showing a new
> >documentary called "Secrets of the Dinosaur Hunters" as part of its
"In
> >Search of History" series

Interesting.  History Channel already has rights to a program about C
& M, an episode of the "The Real West" series called "Dinosaur Hunters
of the Wild West."

Well, enjoy all!  Ironically, the creator of Dino TV Week sees
precious little of what he forecasts!

==
Larry

"Atheism -- a non-prophet organization"