Common ceratopsian horn ailments

What, if anything, does the fossil record tell us about common
ailments of ceratopsian (or ceratopian, if you prefer) horns?
Breakage, problematic rehealings (if this happened), rot, possible
problems due to prior malnutrition, whatever.

If there is a decent amount of material, if it genus or species
specific or common to all ceratopsians?

Most importantly, how would it manifest itself physically?  For
instance, how would part of a horn have broken off? Please be specific
if you can so that I get a decent idea of what I'd be looking at if I
were standing a few feet from the head of the animal.

An odd question, but thanks for any help,

==
Larry

"Atheism -- a non-prophet organization"