Re: Herbivorous Dinosaurs of the World ?

>     I wouldn't be a very good brooding-came-first advocate if I accepted your
> last statement, would I George?

The brooding dinosaur that is the juxt of  your argument is Oviraptor
right? A late Cretaceous theropod. I didn't like the 'feathered' wings
before, but after seeing a clip of an Ostrich 'fluffing' it's wings,
well, maybe Oviraptors did.

Now the next question, did Archaeopteryx brood? This is the closest,
skeletal, animal that we have that is near the base of the birds. So in
the brooding-Came-First, Archaeopteryx would have had to been brooding
in order to fly.

What is needed in either BCF and BCF is more Late Triassic, early-Middle
Jurassice skeletal elements. There out there, they just need to be
found.

Tracy