Tyrannosaur Nesting Behaviour

Hey y'all! It's Joe Moro, and I got a new a new email (my ISP got mad at me
for storing the mail on their servers...oops!). But this is about rexy's
nesting. Perhaps could he have used those brow horns of his and brushed
dirt undergrowth, etc. to make the nest? And, taking that thought further,
maybe instead of "breasting" his nest, maybe he rested his head upon it
instead. Is that plausible?

-RiotRaptor
email: riotraptor@softhome.com  icq: 1982628
"I read all the books on these bookshelves....what was I thinking that night?"