Harosaur juvenile

Hi all...

Well, I'm back in Havre, MT for the coming school year, and I managed to
get in and see the relatively new Clack Museum.  Their present center
piece is a partial juvenile Lambeosaurine, along with associated egg
fragments, discovered seven years ago, but only recently put on display
(unfortunately, the skull pieces were missing, being researched at the
time that I went to go see).

Just thought I'd mention how wonderful the little guy looks.  Large
portions of the vertebrae, limbs, and phalanges are present.  I'll hope
to hear a bit more about the find from the local professors, since the
museum explanation was a rather brief one paragraph description.  And,
with any luck, I'll get a pic posted of it on my page before the month
is out (not to worry, I'll have the appropriate credits on there).

Regards....
--
John M. Dollan
Montana State University-Northern

"To make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the
universe...."  Carl Sagan