RE: T rex brooding

Stewart Dwight wrote:

<On the subject of huge, predatory dinosaurs: a fellow "dinophyle"
here recently mentioned a "mount" of a giganotosaurus somewhere here
in the states. Perhaps Philadelphia?>

  Yup.

<I wasn't aware that sufficient specimens had been recovered for
anything like a reasonable mount of this animal.>

  One proven specimen, over half complete, with most of the skull,
about 30% of the vertebrae from all parts of the column, forelimb and
hindlimb material with pelvic and pectoral girdles. We have a _very_
reasonable idea of what this creature looks like.

==
Jaime A. Headden

Qilong, the website, at:
---