Re: Trying to falsify the bolide

John Bois wrote:

> Yes, I have a question regarding that, too.  Cloud cover can cause the
> _Greenhouse Effect_.  How does anyone determine whether the dust cloud's
> effects would be high or low temperatures?

The greenhouse effect depends on the type of gases in the atmosphere that allow
solar radiation to enter but trap the energy radiated back from the ground after
it has absorbed the solar radiation.  This is due to different wavelengths of
the
energy.
The cold is caused by particulates in the atmosphere that would reflect the
solar
radiation before it is ever absorbed.

This help?

Joe Daniel