Re: Purussaurus

<<
 Something like this intrigued me, and I was wondering if anyone might
 know anything else about the animal.  At the date of the article, only
 the massive skull had been found.  Thanks for any info...

  The Museum of Geology at the South Dakota School of Mines and Technology in
Rapid City has a cast of the skull of Purussaurus on display. It was a most
impressive and unusual animal with a large crater on the snout for a nose.
Their Tyrannosaurus skull looks puny next to it. Dan Varner.