POST 1991 GARDINER ET AL.?

Hey everybody,

I have been not really involved on the list lately, but I PROBABLY would
be later.  Anyway...

ROSEN ET AL. 1981

Anybody familiar with tetrapod ancestry would easily pick up this one.
To those who aren't, in 1981 (following some letters to Nature in 1979)
Don Rosen, Brian Gardiner, and some others published evidence in support
of a dipnoan-tetrapod link (dipnoans=lungfish).  Of course, this is
highly controversial.  As far as I can tell, they haven't published
anything past 1991 (Rosen died before then) on this subject.  Does
anybody know of a post 1991 Gardiner or Forey et al. paper on the
dipnoan-tetrapod link?

Any help would be appreciated,

Matt Troutman