Re: Purussaurus

While creating a small museum in South Carolina, I had a cast made of the
skull of this animal. I also collected a great deal of information
relative to its discovery and talked to those who made the discovery.
Somewhere I have all this info, pictures, and email correspondence between
the discoverers and myself.Quite an interesting account.

Steve

Stephen Faust                   smfaust@edisto.cofc.edu