Re: [Re: Purussaurus]

I too have heard of this large crocodylian.
They have either a skull or cast of one at the
geology museum at SDSM&T. One of the more amazing
things about this animal that I liked is that it
has a (natural) depression in it's snout that gives
an indication that this large crocodylian was a land
hunter and not water based like the Deinosuchids.

Archosaur J