Prep question from a newbie

Hi. I have a dozen or so pieces of centrosaur squamosal that were
consolidated in the field with both Hot Stuff CA and vinac. Removing the
Hot Stuff wasn't as much of a problem as I thought it might be, but the
vinac is giving me a bit of trouble.

I'm in the process of assembling the pieces, and am trying to find some
method of removing the last of the vinac from the joining surfaces. The
vinac appears to have been applied very liberally, and has gotten just
about everywhere. I've tried manually removing it (which worked quite well
on the film on the fossils' surfaces), and some mild scrubbing with a stiff
brush soaked in acetone, but it's still leaving enough on the joint surface
to prevent a good fit. I'm thinking of trying an overnight acetone soak,
but at this point I'm open to suggestions.

Regards,
Wayne Hortensius