OLD EXTINCTION THREADS

     Anyone who wants to pursue the extinction thread further is
encouraged to pay a visit to the list archives at:

      http://www.cmnh.org/fun/dinosaur-archive/

     I think you will find that there is very little in the most recent
extinction discussion that hasn't been hashed out before.  This is a VERY
old discussion that hasn't gone far in new and interesting directions
for a some time.

LN Jeff
"Frank?  Its Ray...I'm fine...listen, the little needle is moving.  Yeah,
its going up and down really fast-what does that mean?  Hang on I'll
check...yeah its smoking...oh really?...REALLY?..."