Re: 1998 Dinosaur Calender

Actually, there WAS a dinosaur calendar last year: Brian Franczak did a
swell one that was, to say the least, badly distributed.

As I recall, BF may still have some left. Who cares about the dates
really, anyway?  It'll be accurate again in 10 or 20 years, and
meanwhile you can look at the pictures.

I'm sure someone can supply a URL but I know you can get something at:

http://www.dinosaurstudio.com/