Re: 1998 Dinosaur Calender

<< Actually, there WAS a dinosaur calendar last year: Brian Franczak did a
 swell one that was, to say the least, badly distributed.

  Indeed! That dinosaur calendar was badly distributed all right, at least in
my time and space continuum. In the time and space I dwell in, Brian Franczak
had to cancel production of what would have been a superb addition to any
household. I even subscribed to it, greatly admiring the Alioramus restoration
featured in Brian's advertising of said calendar in Prehistoric Times
magazine. In your universe, you are much more fortunate. If you have money
there, I would pray that you would send some of it to Brian, as in this
squalid place in time and space most people don't have a clue, and no such
calendar ever existed. If not, please go to Brian's delightful website that
will exhibit most of the Lost Images from the Calendar from Prehistoric
Parallel Bizarro World: http://www.paleolife-art.com  Thanks.
  Dan Varner.