Re: 1998 Dinosaur Calender

In a message dated 8/25/98 11:01:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Danvarner@aol.com writes:

>  Indeed! That dinosaur calendar was badly distributed all right, at least
>  in my time and space continuum. In the time and space I dwell in, Brian
>  Franczak had to cancel production of what would have been a superb
>  addition to any household. I even subscribed to it, greatly admiring the
>  Alioramus restoration featured in Brian's advertising of said calendar in
>  Prehistoric Times magazine. In your universe, you are much more
>  fortunate. If you have money there, I would pray that you would send
>  some of it to Brian, as in this squalid place in time and space most
>  people don't have a clue, and no such calendar ever existed.

When I first posted last year about the possibility of finding a dinosaur
calendar, several people mentioned the dinosaur studio site and Brian
in particular.  Brian replied that the calendar was not produced.  Brian
may post on this himself, but in personal correspondence to me about
the possibility of a dinosaur calendar this year, he said that he was
not producing one.

I called the 800 number on the Ricardo Delgato calendar, and no one
seemed to know what I was talking about.  I was transferred from voice
mail to voice mail, ending up with another vm, whose occupant did not
call me back.  Has anyone had any success on this?

Mary
mkirkaldy@aol.com

(P.S.  I do enjoy my Dinosaur-a-Day desk calendar, and plan to get another
of those for 1999.)