Palaeontological Association Went Where...?

Hi All -

        Sorry for the cross-post, but...does anyone know where (if
anywhere) on the web the Palaeontological Association went?  Their old web
address:

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/paleonet/PalAss/PalAss.html

doesn't go anywhere anymore, and I can't find any hint of a new site.  In
particular, I'm interested in getting a hold of copies of one of their old
publications.  Any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated!

        Thanks in advance!