RE: [Fwd: Dinosaur Society]

I can tell you the Dinosaur Society's web page is still up at:
<http://www.webscope.com/webscope/dino/homepage.html>,  but I don't know
anything else.

I really better not speak to whether that's dogma or not.  All I know is
that when I yell "Look! A dinosaur" and point at a pigeon, nobody gets it.

Andrew Walters
andreww@farallon.com

Check out Dino Hunt at <http://www.sjgames.com/dinohunt>!