        From:   Andrew Walters [SMTP:andreww@farallon.com]
        Sent:   Thursday, August 27, 1998 6:21 PM
        To:     Dwight.Stewart@VLSI.com; dinosaur@usc.edu
        Subject:        RE: [Fwd: Dinosaur Society]

        I can tell you the Dinosaur Society's web page is still up at:
        <http://www.webscope.com/webscope/dino/homepage.html>,  but I don't
know
        anything else.

        I really better not speak to whether that's dogma or not.  All I
know is
        that when I yell "Look! A dinosaur" and point at a pigeon, nobody
gets it.

        Andrew Walters
        andreww@farallon.com

        Check out Dino Hunt at <http://www.sjgames.com/dinohunt>!

        At 2:06 PM -0800 8/27/98, Stewart, Dwight wrote:
        >Sorry about the (very) late reply, but I thought the Dinosaur
Society was
        >defunct or nearly so.  Do they even still have their web site?
        >
        >Also, I'd love to hear some comments regarding;
        >
        >"The theory that birds descended from dinosaurs has become dogma in
the past
        >20 years or so, and yet a large number of people do not accept it
because
        >there are insurmountable problems with that theory," Feduccia said.
"First,