LOUIS AGASSIZ FUERTES WEB-SITE

Dan Varner was kind enough to point this site out to me, so I thought
I'd pass the info on. If you want to see an incredible collection of
paintings and sketches of avian dinosaurs (birds, in other words ;-) ),
check out this:

http://rmc.library.cornell.edu/Birds/Default.html

There is a searchable database of 2500 illustrations here, a
mind-boggling amount of work. But Fuertes is simply the best. Do
yourself a favor and take a look at the work of this remarkable painter.
You won't regret it.

Brian (franczak@ntplx.net)
http://www.paleolife-art.com