Enantiornithes question

I am attempting a reconstruction of an Enantiornithine bird, and
have a few questions (see, the subject line doesn't lie).

On a skeletal reconstruction of Sinornis there seems to be some
indication of wing claws. Would this be something in common with
most Enantiornithes (especially Early Cretaceous species), and
if so, would they be prominant enough to be visible?

Also, is Sinornis now considered Enantiornithine (a la Chiappe 1995,
"1st 85 million years...")?

Is there a good, recent article/book that offers a synthesis
of the Enantiornithes clad (if clad is the word I'm looking for)?
I'm having a devil of a time finding info on them.

Thanks in advance.
        Dann Pigdon
        GIS Archaeologist
        Melbourne, Australia