Re: Lots'a questions after a ref.-tiding-up!

> Other species that may belong to these groups are Szechuanosaurus,
> Bahariasaurus and
> Chilantaisaurus.

The type material of _Szechuanosaurus campi_ is some non-diagnostic
teeth.  A referred specimen, which includes good skeletal material
(as well as teeth) is usually placed close to _Allosaurus_ in
theropod phylogeny.  It could be a sinraptorid.  (There's a second
species too, _S. zigongensis_ which I've heard is far more primitive
than the type species.)

_Bahariasaurus_ - I have no idea where this one should be put.
Previously it's been placed in the Carcharodontosauridae, but I
believe this is based mostly on _Carcharodontsoaurus_ bones being
erroneously referred to _Bahariasaurus_ (which therefore makes
_Bahariasaurus_ look more _Carcharodontosaurus_-like than it truly
is).

_Chilantaisaurus_ - Gerry Harris, in his description of
_Acrocanthosaurus_ (1998), gives convincing evidence for including
this genus among the Allosauroidea, close to _Acrocanthosaurus_.

> 4) What are the similarities/differences between Gasosaurus/Kaijiangosaurus?

I wish I knew!