Re: Quick Addendum (was Re: PATAGIA DO NOT MEAN VOLANT ANCESTRY)

>"I am afraid nature isn't as tidy as paleontology would like it to be"
As has been correctly pointed out to me....REVISION!!

Those who have been arguing for BCF, and other such hypothesis, nature is
not as "tidy" as we would like it to be, and there is NO reason why two or
more (even opposing) traits can be selected for simultaneously. It is
perfectly feasible (and likely)  that the origin of feathers and flight was
the target of multipule selectional pressures.