Re: Mezozoic Meanderings

In a message dated 98-08-29 11:25:44 EDT, larryf@capital.net writes:

<< Meanwhile, Does anybody have a copy of " Mesozoic Meanderings" Ed. 1 or
 2 that they might consider selling or tossing (if believed to be heretical).
 If so, please toss it my way, as I need some more details on BCF to see if
 it exactly agrees with what I`m thinking, and so that I won`t have to bother
 George (and possibly others) with what may be to this forum...redundant
 questions. >>

Despite the hype in it, my article in the June 1994 issue of OMNI is the most
direct statement of BCF I've published thus far (that's where I used the
acronyms BCF and BADD the first time). BCF is mentioned but almost incidental
to the 1991 and 1992 printings of Mesozoic Meanderings #2, which are
compilations rather than papers. I'm still rewriting the third printing--now
upgraded to "third edition"--of Mesozoic Meanderings #2 to include more BCF
material, such as how BCF explains many anatomical features of theropods that
have no explanation beyond hand-waving in BADD.