Re: GSP's hadrosaurian reconstructions AND SUCH

In a message dated 98-08-30 17:52:12 EDT, vonrex@gte.net writes:

<< And I understand Steve still maintains his position on
 this.  However I also hear that recent finds reinforce the old idea of two
 rows of alternating plates. >>

By odd coincidence, it was Ken Carpenter's discoveries that falsified Steve
Czerkas's hypothesized arrangement of _Stegosaurus_ plates. No doubt: two
rows, side by side, with alternating plates. Preserved in situ from neck to
tail.