Dinosaur TV Week

Mirrored at:
http://members.tripod.com/~megalania/dinotv.html

                   *  *  *

Here are some highlights of U.S. national television programming
concerning dinosaurs, other prehistoric animals and evolution, all
times Eastern (check local listings to avoid undue distress):

Tuesday, September 1

A&E, 7:00am
Dinosaur!
"The First Clue: Tale of a Tooth"
Tooth discovered in the 1820's leads to mad dash to find bones!  This
must be a great series!  I really think so!  Watch it!

Wednesday, September 2

A&E, 7:00am
Dinosaur!
"The Fossil Rush: Tale of a Bone"
Wyoming!  Montana!  Utah!  You know the story!  Watch anyway!

Thursday, September 3

A&E, 7:00am
Dinosaur!
"The Birth of a Legend: Tale of an Egg"
Mongolian discovery!  I'll have mine over easy!  Wow!

Friday, September 4

A&E, 7:00am
Dinosaur!
"Giant Birds of the Air: Tale of a Feather"
Big Feather may tell the tale of dinosaur evolution -- and extinction!
 Insert preferred acronym here!

Saturday, September 5

AMC, 10pm
The Land that Time Forgot
WWI U-boat carrying prisoners, which seemingly changes hands every
five minutes, discovers large plastic dinosaurs and more Central
Casting Cavemen in the Arctic or Antarctic (I forget which, doesn't
really matter).  Watch it once so that you can say confidently in the
future, "Oh God, not THAT" and keep flipping the dial.  Doug McClure
and Susan Penhaligon have never been better.

Sunday, September 6

Discovery Channel
Bonehead Detectives of the Paleoworld
Children's program about paleontology.  This episode: "The Dinosaur
Genius" -- intelligence of dinosaurs, or lack thereof.

Jurassic Park III is coming in Summer 2000, folks...

==
Larry

We are Pentium of Borg
Precision is futile