func morph/paleobiology symposium--call for paper

     Attached to this message is information about the 1999 meeting of the
     North-Central Section of the Geological Society of America at the
     University of Illinois.  As part of this meeting, I am (as previously
     announced) organizing a symposium on the functional morphology and
     paleobiology of extinct vertebrates.  The attached message provides
     information about how to obtain abstract forms, and how to submit
     abstracts for the meeting.

     As I indicated in my earlier messages, I am looking for papers concerned
     with the biological interpretation of fossils of any group of extinct
     vertebrates.  I look forward to hearing from lots of folks (I hope).

     Jim Farlow