Here's the New Guy!

Hello,
I'm new to this list, so I thought I'd give you guys my 'card' as it
were, so that you know a bit of background on me. I've been on another
list, but it was based around a special-interest story archive, and as
such, it was story based. I'm not really used to this...
So, here's a modified card from a certain newsgroup, which may remain
anonymous.

Online name: Leonidus A.K. Giganotosaurus
Real name: Alex Krumwiede
Age: 15
Location: Detroit area, Michigan

Career: student (homeschooled)
Hobbies/Interests: drawing, dinosaurs, robotics, computers, dragons,
Xenobots(robotic 'replicant' versions of dinosaurs and mythological
animals, aslo as a small company run by me, name is original)

Favorite movies: DragonHeart, Jurassic Park, The Lost World: Jurassic
park
Favorite art: anything with realistic dinosaurs or dragons, tho I do
draw my own

ETC: I spend most of my time online, and so dodn't get out much. I draw,
do robot designs(am still waiting on that cash for the kits), and do
some digital art, mainly in a program that's line&point based(like CAD,
but 2D) called Arts & Letters(I'm looking to see if I can get a better
version of it, this one had some minor faults in the disks...). I am
extremely well versed in dinosaurs, having been interested since I was 4
or 5. I mainly keep up with dinosaur info on The Dinosauricon, formerly
known as 'The Dinosaur Pages of T. Mike Keesey'. I have one pice of work
up there, tho I have several more sent in, they were pretty rough, I'm
guessing he needs to either fix them up a bit, or have me resend them.
I've been doing quite a bit recently, having also working on my newest
one, which is still in-progress, of a brachiosaur going through a forest
path, some small pterosaurs following. I have an extremely good memory
when it comes to dinosaur names, which is why when, on a friend's MUSH,
I made a vehicle-type object, and named it 'Parasaurolophus', making
anyone else who wants to use or look at it have to type out the full
name, hehehe. In that same MUSH, I've also been working on a little AI
pet, based on one drawing of mine, of an infant dromaeosaur, so that it
could follow me around, it's probably a Deinonychus...

Anyway, that's my intro, it turned out longer than I had thought, and
that's me!

Thanks for your time,
--
Leonidus A.K. Giganotosaurus