Re: Terror of the South

Would you believe that I have spent all of my 45 years in this state ,
visiting this  museum since I was 4 years old , and it's taken this long to
realize how important dinosaurs could be to the museum ? I live 15 miles
from the museum and have tried for the better part of a year to get some
photos and good information concerning Acro . Some of you on the list
helped me find some of my info ( I'm doing a restoration ) . I finally got
a response about my requests for photos , etc. yesterday .... not from the
museum 15 miles away , but from the Black Hills Institute !
Irked ,
Truett Garner